High-Quality Custom Glass Tabletops
Glass tabletops are easy to clean and can brighten up any type of room. Glass Doctor® can create the perfect custom-cut glass tabletop for your style, space and budget. With all kinds of glass types, edge profiles, shapes, sizes and weights to choose from, you can design a glass tabletop that’s uniquely yours.
The highly trained specialists at Glass Doctor are equipped to meet all of your home glass decor needs. Call 855-603-1919 to get started today.
What Are My Options for a New Glass Tabletop?
Glass Doctor offers trusted custom-cut glass services, and our specialists are capable of meeting your needs no matter the size or shape you’re looking for—from rectangle glass table tops to tempered glass options.
Here are some of the shapes and styles to consider:
- Flat polished edge
- Beveled edge
We offer tabletops with a variety of shapes and edge styles because we value the opportunity to create truly unique, quality pieces for our customers. Consult with our specialists to decide which option best suits your needs.
Protecting Your Glass Tabletop with Safety Glass
In addition to the variety of shape and styles available, Glass Doctor also offers different types of safety glass to provide extra protection from breakage. If you’re thinking you might need tempered glass for your table top, we have you covered. Here’s a quick summary of how our two different types of safety glass differ:
- Tempered Glass—This type is cooled at a faster rate than heat-strengthened glass and is more durable than regular, annealed glass. If tempered glass breaks, it will shatter into dull, rounded cubes instead of sharp, jagged pieces.
- Laminated Glass—This type reduces sound, controls glare and protects against ultraviolet radiation, prolonging the life of your furniture.
Benefits of Having a Glass Tabletop
There are many reasons to consider getting your own glass tabletop, including:
- A more spacious house—By adding a glass tabletop, you can extend the feel of a room, increase table space and open up your home.
- Extra protection for furniture—Outdoor furniture, such as patio tables and poolside pieces, requires specialty glass. You might also want a glass tabletop to protect your wood furniture. Glass Doctor offers the option of custom-measured safety glass, including tempered and laminated glass, to protect children, adults and pets from glass breakage.
- A flexible and dynamic fit—Custom glass tabletops are an ideal solution for writing desks, antique furniture, coffee tables and even conference room tables.
Where Can I Get a Glass Tabletop That’s Custom Made?
If you’d like a custom tabletop to update your home decor, preserve an antique piece of furniture, or make your desktop more kid-friendly and easier to clean, our certified professionals are here to do the job. Glass Doctor specialists can cut glass down to the specific size you need.
Why Glass Doctor?
We’ve worked with homeowners all over the country to create beautiful glass tabletops—and we’d love to work with you. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us, and see why we’re one of the most trusted brands for taking care of all of your glass needs.
Here’s some of what we can offer you:
- We have courteous, certified professionals that guarantee professional workmanship.
- Our experts provide free quotes within 24 hours of the original consultation.
- We are bonded and insured.
- We offer upfront pricing and don’t charge for any overtime work.
- Glass Doctor offers 24/7 emergency repair and replacement services if your glass tabletop becomes chipped or breaks.
Get Started Today
Call Glass Doctor today at 855-603-1919 to speak to a glass expert about creating your new glass tabletop.
Home Edit: http://www.homedit.com/reasons-to-select-glass-top-for-your-dining-table/
SF Gate: http://homeguides.sfgate.com/protect-wood-table-glass-72036.html